Welcome & Safety Information
We have created a lovely space for you to enjoy while in the city and would like to remind you to ensure it remains a clean and safe place for other guests, especially families with young children.
We therefore urge you to kindly observe the following rules when staying with us especially those which may aggravate respiratory illnesses such as asthma which is common among young children.
Moresham Manor is monitored by 9 CCTV cameras for the protection of guests and residents. They are only effective based on each person's ability to keep the complex safe for everyone.
- The motorized gate may automatically re-open when closing. Look out for this and lock again.
- LOCK the foyer door behind you EACH TIME.
- NO events are permitted.
- NO GANJA/MARIJUANA inside apartment.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE -auto deep cleaning fee of US$300 will apply.
- NO EXTRA GUESTS not declared on booking, regardless of age.
- Any guests not declared on reservation who is found to have spent the night will attract an extra fee of US$50.00 per night.
- All visitors must leave the property by 11pm.
- Conserve energy - keep air conditioning units off when away
- Keep doors closed when units are in operation.
- Please do not disturb other residents with noise
* Keep television volume and interactions moderate.
- Do not use our bath linens to remove make-up.
- Do not use our bath linens to clean shoes.
- Do not remove any linens from the apartment.
- Notify us immediately if something is broken.
- Respect your neighbours' need for peace and quiet. Close doors gently behind you.
Failure to acknowledge ANY of these rules may result in you being asked to check-out prematurely, based on actions which seek to put the safety of other residents and guests at risk.
Again we look forward to having you as a another satisfied guest and hope you have a great time in Kingston.